Saturday, May 31, 2008

Needs a new Phone

My phone died today...

I don't know how it happened, but all of a sudden, the screen on my phone just cracked. It's been one and a half years, the memories I shared between myself and the phone, but it looks like it has had it after the $112 ordeal last month (stupid expensive phone contracts), and went to high heaven.

This is what it looks like now:


Pretty colours eh?
According to the "Nokia PC Suite", I've managed to back up all the contacts from my phone, and I can transfer them to any other model. Let's hope this is the case.

Continuing the malfunctioning technological equipment theme, whilst I was vacuuming my room yesterday, I managed to suck my earphones into the nozzle, and get it wrapped around the rotating head. I somehow managed to prise it back out and, miraculously, still works! It would have been touch if it didn't....I only had the earphones for less than a year.

Furthermore, one of the lights has gone out in my room, and Essendon lost by 4 points :(

So it's not going well for me this weekend.....not so far, anyway.


P.S. I turned on my old phone for a bit of phone testing....which meant I now had three different appliances connected to three different networks!

Phone on the left (the busted one) is connected to 3/Hutchison 3G network, phone on the left is Telstra GSM, and the thing sitting on top of the "Ravnica" box is connected to the Vodafone/Optus - very pathetic - 3G network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home